Xbox One

Xbox 1, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U, Wii, PS Vita, PC Gaming, Mobile

Talk about it here
Kee
Is Awesome

Re: Xbox One

Postby Kee » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:27 am

They have now confirmed you have to be online once every 24 hrs. What a epic piece of shit this console will be.

PS4 -> Xbox One
PC -> PS4
Fancy yourself as a travel writer?
Do you feel you can write an article about a clubbing holiday, music, festival, fashion or something similar?
Visit our contact page and you could be published on our blog.
MAD
Mr Loverman

Postby MAD » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 am

lol....what happens if your not online once every 24 hours? this is all bollocks what happens if you go on holiday for a week! expect all the shit to be take off before its actually released.
Kee
Is Awesome

Postby Kee » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Then you can't play till you check back in with them. Sony must be at their head office in shock that Microsoft is giving them the next generation.
Do you feel you can write an article about a clubbing holiday, music, festival, fashion or something similar?
MAD
Mr Loverman

Postby MAD » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:24 pm

lol wtf like a phone call or sommit?.....hi its matt again just letting you know i want to play my xbox!!....cant see them putting in the extra man hours for all that will probs just scrap that idea.
Kee
Is Awesome

Postby Kee » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Have you heard of the Internet? It just needs to send some data to their server.
MAD
Mr Loverman

Postby MAD » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:05 pm

so hang on.....all you need to do is log on then?....if you havent been active within 24 hours you just need to log on i dont see that as a problem really.
Kee
Is Awesome

Postby Kee » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Yes, say your in a hotel for a few days, your would have to buy there expensive wifi. It just pointless tbh.
MAD
Mr Loverman

Postby MAD » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 am

well only if you wanted to play sommit? you would just come home after a few days then log on....sounds pretty simple......it would be like setting 'log me in automatically' on here but will only last for 24 hours at a time.
Kee
Is Awesome

Postby Kee » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:30 am

Only if you wanted to play something on your games console? Kind of the point of the device no?
MAD
Mr Loverman

Postby MAD » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:02 pm

lol only have to log in to write something on this forum....kind of the point in comming on the forum no? i see what your saying its a bit more of a pain but whats it gonna take like 60s and they are making it more secure. some of the shit they are brining out sounds like a complete nightmare if it actually gets done that way in the end but this isn't a problem. i expect to play games online on PC you have to log in every time dont you?
Kee
Is Awesome

Postby Kee » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:09 pm

You don't think not being able to play a game you have brought on a console you have brought is a issue?
MAD
Mr Loverman

Postby MAD » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 pm

i still dont get why you would not be able to play it all they are saying is you have to log on to play....which you do now anyway just does it automatically?
Kee
Is Awesome

Postby Kee » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:13 pm

..... If you don't connect to their server in 24 hrs you can't play games. So if your away, Internet goes out for more than a day etc.
Kee
Is Awesome

Postby Kee » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:50 am

£429 in the UK.
MAD
Mr Loverman

Postby MAD » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:33 am

is that same price as the PS4 isn't it?

yes i understand that but then you simply log in and you can again thats what im saying....when im on here i can post all day but when i come back tomorrow i cant post anything i have to log in!

Book a clubbing holiday

Return to “The Game Zone”