What is worth playing these days?

Xbox 1, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U, Wii, PS Vita, PC Gaming, Mobile

Talk about it here
MAD
Mr Loverman

Re: What is worth playing these days?

Postby MAD » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:55 pm

still think you have rubbish skills and hide behind your PC as you know none of us use it btw :P
Kee
Is Awesome

Postby Kee » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Ha they will never do cross play on FPS as you console gamers who think you are amazing on the pad would fill the internet complaining the pc guys are cheating, but I can see it coming on other games. Especially between XB1 and PC.

It really is simple to build a pc, there a million guides on the internet, I know people who have never built one and they completed it in a few hours.

I don't have a SSD but windows 8 is stupid fast anyways.
Fancy yourself as a travel writer?
Do you feel you can write an article about a clubbing holiday, music, festival, fashion or something similar?
Visit our contact page and you could be published on our blog.
MAD
Mr Loverman

Postby MAD » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:11 pm

ha I reckon you PC lot would be complaining the xboxs are hacked and that's why we are better! yea I guess with xbox live and pc Microsoft could do a portal or sommit for it to work.....never get that with the other next gens though....the platform for xbox one and pc's is actually older isn't it so they must have had this in mind by going back to it!

i have no doubt im capable but if im paying £££ id rather have someone to blame if sommit went wrong lol!

yea im still on xp lol.....its not good...not good at all! im gonna upgrade to windows 7 or 8 and SSD in the new year at some point will get IT guy to help me though as have no idea bout saving my info, partitioning and backing up for fresh installs etc.(i know there might be a guide....i don't care.....ill watch how its done and learn that way for next time!)
Kee
Is Awesome

Postby Kee » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:52 pm

How is all the cisco stuff going? Did you complete the exam?
Fancy yourself as a travel writer?
Do you feel you can write an article about a clubbing holiday, music, festival, fashion or something similar?
Visit our contact page and you could be published on our blog.
MAD
Mr Loverman

Postby MAD » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:08 pm

I did the CCNA and got the external exam qualification in april 2012....then was moving out...then was moving again....now looking at moving and buying a place....so therefore i have done sweet fuck all else and CCNA on its own with no experience is not gonna get me a job. i should have started reading the CCNP books straight away cos i feel like iv forgotten everything now but my new years resolution is 1. buy fucking CCNP books and start reading again 2. lose enough weight and start doing muay thai fights as im fed up of people at training asking when im gonna start fighting.

Book a clubbing holiday

Return to “The Game Zone”