PES 2011

Xbox 1, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U, Wii, PS Vita, PC Gaming, Mobile

Talk about it here
Scott
Undisputed Champion

PES 2011

Postby Scott » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 am

The demo has been released on xbox live and it looks QUALITY. :thumbup: I played it last night and although i only had 2 quick games, it looks like they have re-vamped it quite a bit. The passing is now much better, you have more control over where your passes and through balls go, like on which side of the player they go to etc and you can do much better balls over the top for strikers to run onto. It seems to be a little bit slower so you can play some proper football but still take players on like you used to.

I am DEFO buying this as soon as it comes out. :thumbup:
Kee
Is Awesome

Re: PES 2011

Postby Kee » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:40 am

Yea its a lot better. They have FINALLY gone to the drawing board and basically redesigned the game which is a good thing as last year i was playing Fifa for the majority of the year.
Lets hope the live lives up as well.
Fancy yourself as a travel writer?
Do you feel you can write an article about a clubbing holiday, music, festival, fashion or something similar?
Visit our contact page and you could be published on our blog.
Kee
Is Awesome

Postby Kee » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 am

Finally got to put a few hrs in on this game and its by far the best one in a long time. :thumbup:
Do you feel you can write an article about a clubbing holiday, music, festival, fashion or something similar?
Scott
Undisputed Champion

Postby Scott » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:36 am

I have still hardly played on it. I’ve had a chipped copy in the house since Friday and i have only played 2 games on it.
Kee
Is Awesome

Postby Kee » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 am

Ive been the same, had it since release date and dint really play it till last night. Dunno why as normally id be all over it.

Book a clubbing holiday

Return to “The Game Zone”